Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Update.

Right now I am attending classes at San Jose City College.  I have to get my general ed. done!  I cannot put it off, or slack off, any longer!

I have finally decided upon where I would love to transfer:  Laguna College of Art and Design (LCAD).  They offer an amazing animation program that focuses on a strong foundation in 2D animation (which is what I would want to major in).  Their animation department is also connected to Disney, Pixar, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon...to name a few.

This is a really excited step for me because I have been saying that I will be attending SJSU for years now.  They have a great animation program too--I just wasn't excited about it.  I believe that this decision is the push I have needed to get my act together in school and art.  I look forward to what this school year will accomplish in my academic and art career.  I will also be seeing a councilor at my school who can point me in the right direction.

Expect a lot of art/photography*

Until next time,
Megan xoxo

*I am taking a beginning color photography class this semester to help me draw better.  I didn't know that I needed B/W photo as a prerequiset so I am just diving head first into learning how to use my camera properly.  My teacher is very helpful and understanding.  I will be working with film and will be developing my film in our own dark room.  *SCARY*

No comments: